Experienced IB Teachers
We work with experienced teachers, some of whom are IB examiners.
We'll trick you into learning while you have fun.
4.5 Hours Supervised Study Time
Work on past exams after your classes. If you get stuck, we're there to help!
13.5 Hours Class Time
Get plenty of class time with your teacher to revise more than you thought possible!
More than just Academics
Get the right mindset with workshops on how to handle exam stress and how to study effectively.
Healthy (and Tasty) Food
Keep your brain working at maximum capacity with healthy lunch and snacks every day.
Ready to book?
You will be redirected to a separate subsite
for selecting your subjects and making a payment.
We’ve moved to an ONLINE course
Since schools in Doha are closed due to the Covid-19 (Coronavirus), we’re offering our intensive 5-day revision course online instead. Join our world class teachers from the comfort of your own home!
You can sign up for one or two subjects during our 5 day course. Since this is a small, exclusive course, there are very limited spaces available.
- Math Studies
- Math SL
- Physics SL
- Physics HL
- Chemistry SL
- Chemistry HL
- Biology SL
- Biology HL
What do you get?
- 13.5 hours of class time
- 4.5 hours of supervised study time
- TOTAL = 18 hours
- In addition, you will get your choice of two of our online video courses so you can continue revising right up until your exams. (the video courses have hundreds of lecture videos, walking you through the entire theory, plus we have practice questions and complete step-by-step videos solving entire exams!
How will it work to have online classes?
- You will meet with the teacher online using a tool like Google Meet or Zoom
- You’ll be able to see and hear the teacher, and they can see and hear you
- The teacher can share their screen and draw on a whiteboard so you can see what they’re doing
- The teacher can import pdf and therefore show you how to solve exam questions completely
For each subject, you will get 13.5 hours of classroom time with the teacher, plus 4.5 hours of supervised study time, where you work on past exam questions and we’re there to answer your questions.
At the end of the week, you’ll get access to all of our resources, including exam analysis and solved past exams.
Friday March 20 – Tuesday March 24, 2020
- The deadline for registration is Friday February 28, 2020.
- The course is meant for students who still have school during these days, so we’ll be having two weekday afternoons, then a full weekend, and finally one weekday evening.
**We will set the schedule based on students’ preferences, so if you take only one subject, it might be first or second (Subject 1 or Subject 2).
Friday (March 20) and Saturday (March 21) are weekend days, so we can meet for longer:
08.00 – 09.10: Math Studies, Bio HL, Chem SL, Phy SL
09.10 – 09.15: Break
09.15 – 10.25: Math Studies, Bio HL, Chem SL, Phy SL
10.25 – 10.35: Break
10.35 – 11.45: Math Studies, Bio HL, Chem SL, Phy SL
11.45 – 12.45: Study time for Math Studies, Bio HL, Chem SL, Phy SL
12.45 – 13.15: Lunch break
13.15 – 14.25: Math SL, Bio SL, Chem HL, Phy HL
14.25 – 14.30: Break
14.30 – 15.40: Math SL, Bio SL, Chem HL, Phy HL
15.40 – 15.50: Break
15.50 – 17.00: Math SL, Bio SL, Chem HL, Phy HL
17.00 – 18.00: Study time for Math SL, Bio SL, Chem HL, Phy HL
Sunday (March 22), Monday (March 23) and Tuesday (March 24) are weekdays, so we start later:
16.00 – 17.30: Math Studies, Bio HL, Chem SL, Phy SL
17.30 – 18.15: Study time for Math Studies, Bio HL, Chem SL, Phy SL
18.15 – 18.45: Dinner break
18.45 – 20.15: Math SL, Bio SL, Chem HL, Phy HL
20.15 – 21.00: Study time for Math SL, Bio SL, Chem HL, Phy HL
I will be teaching the Physics SL and HL – my name is Mitch Campbell, and I am an IB teacher, examiner and curriculum developer with 15 years of experience. For the other subjects, they are all teachers I know are amazing at what they do. The Doha course is for our superstar teachers, and they really have a gift for explaining concepts. I think you’ll love them!
Each subject costs: 2399 QAR
This includes the 22.5 hours online teaching, study time where you solve exam questions with the teacher, and your choice of two of our online video courses!
If you have any questions at all about the course, please feel free to email me: email@example.com