Experienced IB Teachers
We work with experienced teachers, some of whom are IB examiners.
We'll trick you into learning while you have fun.
Supervised Study Time
Work on past exams after your classes. If you get stuck, we're there to help!
Max 10 Students per Class
We have small classes, so that you get more valuable class time with your teacher.
More than just Academics
Get the right mindset with workshops on how to handle exam stress and how to study effectively.
Healthy (and Tasty) Food
Keep your brain working at maximum capacity with healthy lunch and snacks every day.
Ready to book?
You will be redirected to a separate subsite
for selecting your subjects and making a payment.
You can sign up for one or two subjects during our 5 day course. We offer the following subjects:
- Math Applications (AI) SL, Math Applications (AI) HL
- Math Analysis (AA) SL, Math Analysis (AA) HL
- Physics SL, Physics HL
- Biology SL, Biology HL
- Chemistry SL, Chemistry HL
Birkerød Gymnasium, an IB school north of Copenhagen —25 min by train from Copenhagen Central Station.
Monday, March 29th – Friday, April 2nd, 2021.
The deadline for registration is March 8, 2021.
- One subject: 3495 DKK
- Two subjects: 4990 DKK
If a subject is no longer available and you would like to be on a waiting list, please email us: email@example.com
We are acutely aware of the possible effects Covid-19 has on our course. We have a plan in place for various possible eventualities, which you can read in the registration page. They include social distancing adjustments, or what we will do in case schools are closed.
Here is a sample schedule of each day of the course, assuming someone takes two subjects (if you have only one subject, you may have classes in the morning or afternoon, depending on how the schedule is finalized).
- 09.00 – 10.10: Subject 1
- 10.10 – 10.25: Break
- 10.25 – 11.30: Subject 1
- 11.30 – 12.15: Lunch
- 12.15 – 13.25: Subject 2
- 13.25 – 13.40: Break
- 13.40 – 14.45: Subject 2
- 14.45 – 15.00: Break
- 15.00 – 16.30: Study time
Study time is when you work on past exam questions, individually or in groups. Teachers are there to help answer your questions.
Lunch is provided every day, and we have coffee/tea/snacks provided for the breaks.
- If you need accommodation during the Easter course, we have an arrangement with a hostel in Danhostel Hillerød, 12km north of Birkerød.
COST AND DETAILS
- There is an additional cost of 995dkk for staying at the hostel. This includes 4 nights’ accommodation: Mon March 29, Tues March 30, Wed March 31, Thur April 1 – check out on the morning of Friday April 2, 2021.
- Shared accommodation (boys will be up to four in a room, girls will also be up to 4 in a room).
- Whenever possible, we book rooms with attached bathroom and shower.
- We’ll get you to the Hostel on the Monday afternoon by a private bus we’ve rented, in order to make it an easier transition for you – just leave your bags at school when you come in on Monday, and we’ll all go to the Hostel and get settled in. Students can buy their own train/bus passes for the remaining days of the course.
- The price includes breakfast on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, as well as dinner on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
- Lunch is provided as part of the course.