Last updated: Jan-1-2018.
The purpose of the affiliate program is to let you advertise Studynova products on your site, social networks or any other channel, and earn advertising fees for qualifying purchases.
Whenever a qualified purchase is made, you will be able to see in real time the credit earned in your referral area.
You will also receive an email notification – you can disable these in your referral area.
A purchase is qualified if:
- The customer arrived to the studynova.com website through your special unique link that you can get from your affiliate area.
- The customer visited your link for the last time no more than 7 days ago, and they didn’t clear the cookies in the meantime.
- The customer did not visit any other affiliate links in the last 7 days before visiting yours.
- You are not the customer (e.g. you cannot refer yourself).
- They are not coming from a website collecting coupons (or similar).
Good to know:
- Referral fees will be paid out every 30 days to the PayPal email specified in the settings of your affiliate area.
- Shipping, taxes and coupon codes (if any) are excluded from the percentage referral calculations.
- You and we are independent contractors.
- You will ensure that the information in your user account (such as the PayPal email) is at all times complete, accurate, and up-to-date.
- You will be deemed to have received all notifications, approvals, and other communications sent to that email address, even if the email address associated with your account is no longer current.
- You will be solely responsible for your website maintenance, operations and development.
We can update these terms at any time without prior notice. Continued participation in the referral program after any modification constitutes consent to such modification.
If you have any questions, just email email@example.com
Go back to the affiliate program homepage